How many tests u take daily ?!

hey guys , i took from 3 to 4 exams (120Q) daily, is that enouph ?! how many exam do u take daily !!!

i took 3 x schweser mocks today, planning to do Exam 2 pm tomorrow and then try my first CFAI mock… i think ive got too many exam papers and not enough time now - today completely burned me out!

wow !! … 4 exams = 4*3=12 Hours plus time to review etc. do you work or a student ? I am gonna take my second mock today and I am done for the day.

I don’t focus on the quantity of questions i take on. I focus on understanding questions i get wrong. I am scoring over 80% on Schweser 120q mocks, but i am trying to improve my weak areas. I generally do 1 120q exam and then review my mistakes and do small quizes on that alone, so approx 200q/day.

Usually take 1. (120) Then figure out what to study for the day by analyzing where I scored low and weight proportions. Then go over the questions I actually got wrong. Usually takes a good chunk of my studying time. Repeat routine everyday. Got 4 more days now.

has anyone tried the stalla papers?

I read over some of their books, imo not as good as Schweser (for me). I already had a good grasp of the material though, Stalla is more detailed.

I take one full exam per day and review… Completely burns me out:)

I only do 1. it takes 3 hours to do it and then it will take another 2 hours to review what you did wrong and make sure you dont make the same mistake. After 3 hours my brain is so dead that it takes at least 1 hour to recover.

pretty much like tsetse, moreover, I am not doing any schweser volume 6. I feel they are far from real exam.

so what is your best sources for tests ?!

One schweser 120q a day is largely enough for me… plus some of the exercises found at the end of the study sessions in the CFA material (especially CFA 2005 real exam). For the moment i’m getting about 78-80% of correct answers, but i hope getting to 85% before the real exam… just to have enough security margin. Sometimes i hesitate so much during the exam that even when i get the correct answer i feel i could have easily been trapped. So for the moment i am focusing more on improving my weak areas rather than memorizing the questions, even though there are a few situations in ethics that you better remember!

3-4 tests in a DAY!!! that’s crazy, i personally think that’s a waste time (no offense) as there’s no way you’ll have the time to properly go and review your mistakes… Also how you managing that, just not sleeping!

I agree with mambovipi I take only 2 per day and that keeps me busy all day (and night) correction + review of weak areas is more important but i’m still in the 60s … pisses me off

I think even two is too many… I just do one, 3 hour, paper a day go through it very thoroughly and read my notes in between.

I’m saving my exam energy for the real exam…no exams yet!!

Dreary in my opinion, you need to be doing papers so that you can practice time managment. It’s a really important part of the exam and taking papers is the only way to practice it.

Can you please send me CFAI 2005 exam… Many thanks… dhysi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One schweser 120q a day is largely enough for > me… plus some of the exercises found at the end > of the study sessions in the CFA material > (especially CFA 2005 real exam). > > For the moment i’m getting about 78-80% of correct > answers, but i hope getting to 85% before the real > exam… just to have enough security margin. > Sometimes i hesitate so much during the exam that > even when i get the correct answer i feel i could > have easily been trapped. > > So for the moment i am focusing more on improving > my weak areas rather than memorizing the > questions, even though there are a few situations > in ethics that you better remember!

Can you please send me CFAI 2005 exam… Many thanks… cfaexam25 (yahoo) dhysi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One schweser 120q a day is largely enough for > me… plus some of the exercises found at the end > of the study sessions in the CFA material > (especially CFA 2005 real exam). > > For the moment i’m getting about 78-80% of correct > answers, but i hope getting to 85% before the real > exam… just to have enough security margin. > Sometimes i hesitate so much during the exam that > even when i get the correct answer i feel i could > have easily been trapped. > > So for the moment i am focusing more on improving > my weak areas rather than memorizing the > questions, even though there are a few situations > in ethics that you better remember!

Guys… He is talking of the end of chapter questions in CFAI material which are highlighted as CFAI 2005. Got it?? I do one 120Q a day. I have to sit thru atleast 2 days of 120Q*2. Else wont have the stamina I guess.