How many topics have you covered?

I’ve completed the reading, EOC and a few questions from Kaplan QBank:

Quants

Economics (more like econometrics for a person who dislikes this)

Corporate Finance

Fixed Income

Equity

I’m currently on FRA

I dont exactly have a plan in place. But I aim to complete the rest along with revisions by the end of April and start solving CFAI questions and Mocks by May.

I really want to know where I stand becuase right now in my studies compared to you all. I’m panicking that I wouldn’t be able to remember all of this information and also that I’ve wasted a lot of time on being lazy and not studying.

Hi

read over most of the material two times…but given memory is very spotty. It takes some time to recall. In the last 3 months left, I’m just going to focus on answering questions - reading has it’s limitations and for me, it’s way past the point of diminishing returns.

I still have to do Ethics…which I will leave for the end. And I’m not even going to touch Alt Investments.

I think part of this equation is what your background is. I think, in terms of timeline, finishing the curriculum by end of April and spending May doing practice questions and mocks is fine. That was what I always aimed for. But that was informed by my background in finance so I was comfortable with that much time to do mocks.

That all said, fretting over wasted time at this point won’t really be helpful for you, so might as well ignore it. Just focus on finishing in the time you’re targeting. That’s all you can control right now.

Just about to start Portfolio Management and then I have covered all the content - whoop whoop!! It has taken ages, watched the Kaplan videos, then Qs, then reading then more Qs… Was so much quicker on Lvl 1 just reading and EoC Qs but when it came to mocks I was so frustrated with how much had not really stuck. Praying that the videos help with retention but its taken friken ages to just get to the end of all the content that I won’t be surprised if I experience a repeat…

Just going to tackle the CFA Qs and read the patches I don’t really get. I think reading the material again would just be a waste of time, Qs all the way come April.

Covered 7 topics so far. AI, Derivatives and Ethics left.

Done with all CFAI Topic questions on Eco (55% correct), Corp.Fin. (67% correct) and Ethics (46%).

Thinking just to skip Ethics, and start revising and reviewing other topics.

Panicking is ok as long as you back it up with an action plan and follow it.

I Found the content with kaplan to be a lot more condensed and to the point. took my 4 days to read over the whole FI chapter. More time to practice which is great.