How many years did it take you to pass all three levels?

dec 06 - jun 08 in the AM session, i didn’t have time to do the last 4 questions, but the PM session saved me very glad to join your guys in this achievement

me 2 years too. It s already pretty long for me. People, could you tell me if I have only 2 years of work experience, If i register to become CFA member which kind of membership I would get? If I get that membership now when i have enuff experience, do I have to go through same process from beginning to get chartered holder or just need to submit experience?

dec 06 - jun 08, which makes me a super CFA

batterinram Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > frisian Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 3/3 in 18 months. We’re not better than anyone > > else. We just choose to not have a life. > > Same ditto

2 years with the Level 1 exam in December 2006. Instead of losing out on my soical life, I have met some good friends through the CFA courses. BTW, for those who mentioned 1.5years, have they excluded the study time for their Level 1?

DorianGray Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 years with the Level 1 exam in December 2006. > Instead of losing out on my soical life, I have > met some good friends through the CFA courses. > BTW, for those who mentioned 1.5years, have they > excluded the study time for their Level 1? ===== buddy i took 21 months … 18+ 3 months of L1

Every level 2X. I should have just skipped doing the first one each time round… If I were a commercial, the tag line would be ‘Doing the CFA since 2003’. Or ‘I am the MPS’.

Just under 3 years: Dec 05 - June 08 (failed level 2 once). That includes the first few months of studying for level 1, which some don’t seem to be counting. Otherwise 2.5 years.

18 months too the nightmare started in dec 06