How Much $$ Do You Make?

25 yrs old w/ 3yrs experience. 2yrs was at a large HF in the back office and about 1 yr as a Investment Analyst for Hedge Funds at large FoHF. I make about 85k. I’m pretty sure i’m underpaid, prolly should be making about 100k, hopefully my boss and I are going to have a chat come December!

23 years. eat&live in my parents house. After pass Level 1, I went to Kuala Lumpur search for jobs, but since I’m a foreigner and no experience, there’s no way to find a decent job. Few other firms offered me a place, and my GF wanted me to work whatever industry is, but I just want to do Finance. stupid huh? So now I’m back to Beijing, hopefully find a Finance job here after L2. If I can’t do Finance, I’ll start a band and see you guys on MTV.

1.5 years corporate finance experience, about 75K before I quite to go back to school, you guys are scaring me with these lowball #'s.

it also depends on where you live. 150k in california = 50k in south dakota or at least it feels like it.

4 yrs experience, about 80k w/ bonus last year…got a nice raise w/ a promotion @ the beginning of the year, so hopefully about 90-95 this year. started out in a hedge fund accounting role and now do performance measurement for a well respected global asset manager.

Yeah, mine was in NJ, somewhat pricey.

CFA is barrier to promotion…thus my FSA-humping at 11:30pm on a Saturday night. Similar #'s to Smarshy

I live in the Philly burbs but work in our Wilmington office…so wages def. adjusted down from NYC

I’m going to school in philly ng30, shoot me an email q.benjamin@gmail.com, it’d be cool to meet up, are you sitting for the exam in Philly?

I’m shocked that most of the posts show a lack of a bonus component to their salary. I’m pretty much guaranteed a min of 15% but I’ve been hitting 25% for the last few years.

who was asking about wanting to be a trader, here is a good view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRp_c93X-Y&NR=1

nova, I included bonus in my #…it was about 50% this year. Swan, just sent you an email.