How Much $$ Do You Make?

Seriously. We’re all freinds here. And it’s anonymous. So what kind of jack are you puling down? And how do you expect it to change with the coveted designation?

I make one hundred billion… …rupies…

I work for an international firm that pays me in all the Vietnamese Dong i can handle.

Just beat me to the punch Swan.

lol, never gets old.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seriously. We’re all freinds here. And it’s > anonymous. > > So what kind of jack are you puling down? > > And how do you expect it to change with the > coveted designation? why don’t you go first?

I’m gonna go with C on this one. What’s the right answer?

> And how do you expect it to change with the > coveted designation? A very minor change or no change at all.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smarshy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Seriously. We’re all freinds here. And it’s > > anonymous. > > > > So what kind of jack are you puling down? > > > > And how do you expect it to change with the > > coveted designation? > > > why don’t you go first? Fair enough…I apologize for not having done that initially. First, let me set the context: I am 36 years old, with 15 years experience and an MBA, and I’m a VP at a firm you’ve all heard of. I’m in a private equity-like position. My base is low six figures, and my bonus is 2-3 times my base (in a decent year) With this designation, I’m not hoping so much to increase my salary, as I am hoping to actually earn the salary I already have.

More now than when I fail this test and am summarily fired.

I work ProBoner.

Smarshy-do you have open position at VP level? with that kind of bonus I would take a 25% discount!!!

come on man… my self esteem is already so low from watching people crush mock exams on here. now reminding me how little I make? If it’s any indication, I refused to buy cheese at the grocery store because I won’t pay four dollars for cheese.

^^^3_letters don’t we all…

Smarshy, if you are guilt-ridden for not earning your salary I will be happy to enable you to even it out - I take cheques, cash, and generally anything I can direct into my bank account. We’re all friends here, and friends help friends out…

dimitrous Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smarshy, if you are guilt-ridden for not earning > your salary I will be happy to enable you to even > it out - I take cheques, cash, and generally > anything I can direct into my bank account. We’re > all friends here, and friends help friends out… I second that…

get ready, the lurkers will start asking for checks.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jalmy8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Smarshy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Seriously. We’re all freinds here. And it’s > > > anonymous. > > > > > > So what kind of jack are you puling down? > > > > > > And how do you expect it to change with the > > > coveted designation? > > > > > > why don’t you go first? > > > Fair enough…I apologize for not having done that > initially. > > First, let me set the context: > > I am 36 years old, with 15 years experience and an > MBA, and I’m a VP at a firm you’ve all heard of. > I’m in a private equity-like position. > > My base is low six figures, and my bonus is 2-3 > times my base (in a decent year) > > With this designation, I’m not hoping so much to > increase my salary, as I am hoping to actually > earn the salary I already have. probably a tenth than what you make in a decent year

i’m almost at the point where i’d give you my bmw if you told me that you could lock me into a pass for this test. i’d make a whole lot more if i didn’t have a thing for really expensive sushi. sushi and the dog walker take away from whatever i make… i even feed the dog really expensive sushi. you seriously would be psyched if you lived the life of my 8 lb little guy. cfa won’t get me anything special at work. i’m just a masochist. the rest of the folks on AF are just sadists that encourage me to keep going.

bannisja Wrote: > cfa won’t get me anything special at work. i’m > just a masochist. the rest of the folks on AF are > just sadists that encourage me to keep going. I’m with you …