How much have you forgotten already?

i have desroyed alot of brain cells…and increased my waist size a couple inches since the test… anyone else feel like they have dumped alot of info over the last few weeks? for the record. i think i wrote a decent exam and have an ok chance of passing. -JK

OH YOU DO?!@ REALLY?!@ NO!

i can take it again (i do want to) right now!! Does that answer ur question.

a little weird

not as much as I originally thought I would, actually. Pretty surprising. Maybe a little of the Port. Management that I kind of crammed the last week (all for naught). But the rest I feel like I could go and perform well today.

I was asked about options pricing and the Black Scholes formula in an interview today. I said a little too confidently ‘I can even write the formula out if you’d like’. Big mistake. I just couldnt’t remember it. Bit of a shame that after listing all of the factors that affect option pricing, I get carried away and fall on my face. At least I’ve learned not to do that again…

the answer was C to that question, alle

C?! omg, damnit, I put B!.. well I better start booking some holiday time for june next year! ARGH!

Better start taking some practice exams.

this time it’ll stick…that’s why I’ll be PISSED if I fail.

johnnykarate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have desroyed alot of brain cells…and > increased my waist size a couple inches since the > test… > > anyone else feel like they have dumped alot of > info over the last few weeks? > > for the record. i think i wrote a decent exam and > have an ok chance of passing. > > -JK I’ll find out if i have to rewrite the damn thing.

I could take the exam again today if I had to.

I’d take it again today if I could, I bombed on the seventh.

Like john, I feel that I have forgotten a lot, although I believe i have a fair chance to pass. Before the exam day, I have destroyed all the notes (except CFAI books)- I just got sick of them and dont want to see them anymore. But if there is a need, i dont mind to re-take the exam tomorrow.

I would fail this test today if I had to. Just like I did on June 7th.

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would fail this test today if I had to. Just > like I did on June 7th. i bet you will surprise yourself come mid August - your scores sounded good coming into the exam and i doubt you will drop more than 6% on both papers so your still in the game

I’m losing 5% per day.

I am also wondering how much I forgot already… cant really tell… does anyone took the LII one year later again? so I am wondering if the effort will be less than ~250 hours or because of the new LOS and the things you forgot, it like new and you dont really got an advantage (expect the extra motivation of not failing again :wink: )!?