how much have you read

I’ve done exactly one reading (1st behavioral finance reading) so far… will probably get serious around Dec. 15th.

Read through the entire set minus ethics in October just to see what was in it. Sitting tight for another few weeks before I pick them up again.

As of this very minute, its exactly 184 days 20 hours and 52 minutes remain to June 6, 2010 - 9 am. I think that is long enough time. so will start this weekend but will start slow and build it up over the next few weeks to touch an average of 2-3 hrs a day.

none

@gatorwash: you did what???

Have started yesterday with a light read on BRICS report will make my study plan today hope to finish first reading before my FRM results…dont want to take this lightly…really screwed by GARP

Started on november 30th. Now i’m on p. 130 or 132 book 2.

i just started last week, with 18 study sessions, and skipping a week before christmas and a week in january, i hope to be done by april 11th. that gives me a good … what … 6 weeks before the exam to review and do old exams and “relearn” the cfa way to answer questions. i finished one study session last week, starting my second one this week. good thing is … a lot of this is review since it’s the 4th time i’m seeing it… bad news is … IT’S THE 4TH TIME I’M SEEING IT.

gatorwalsh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read through the entire set minus ethics in > October just to see what was in it. Sitting tight > for another few weeks before I pick them up again. omg, how long did that take?

HOLY COW. Its so early. I ain’t starting till February I think