How much should a CFO position for small co pay?

Curious to peoples thoughts…how much should a CFO position for a 20M a year, 20% EBIT, and growing 20% a year company pay? Medical related field. Non-public and no thoughts to be public within any reasonable time frame…very little accounting/finance structure.

If you’re talking about Fidelity 20 years ago, your name is now Warren Buffett.

Probably 120k-150k with nice option/stock bonus package

Well, the medical related field should have given away that it is indeed not fidelity…unless their model changed that much…

I would agree with 1morelevel, although it depends on geographic location.

doubt you’d be making more than 300-400 all in

1morelevel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Probably 120k-150k with nice option/stock bonus > package wait, it’s non-public? that bumps it down a bit or else Id say the range above looks about right.

Yeah, that is what I think, maybe down a little from there because I actually found one or two public companies with that range that were maybe somewhat comparable…(well, only really in size and one in EBIT level as well, but not really industry or growth).

kevinf12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, that is what I think, maybe down a little > from there because I actually found one or two > public companies with that range that were maybe > somewhat comparable…(well, only really in size > and one in EBIT level as well, but not really > industry or growth). bro, stock options change the pay structure significantly even with small-caps, CFO’s can make some serious bank.