how much study leave from work ?

hi all , can I get an indication how much leave we all getting, I m getting 4 weeks…

omg… 4 weeks? hopefully a couple of days… 4 weeks?!

You work?

“hi all , can I get an indication how much leave we all getting, I m getting 4 weeks…” do they want you to come back after that?

I am taking every afternoon off on the week of the test.

No pressure to pass or anything with four weeks off.

I’m taking 8 days off in total. 5 for the week before the exam, and 3 other fridays leading up to it.

1 day vacation costs me a lot of green. So probably would just take Thu-Fri before the exam.

4 weeks? Is that all your vacation time for the year?

yeah , gonna use it all for the exam!!

I hope you find a new job immediately after writing! Are you that far behind to kill your vacation for a year???

jchca Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah , gonna use it all for the exam!! I hear you. I did that with L I. Not sure if I would do it this summer.

5 days prior to the exam

hmmmmm… took 2 weeks off last year and it did the trick, but I think 4 weeks is over doing it, let me change it to 2 1/2 week tomorrow, save some time for santa

Jchca, you aren’t getting four weeks, you were given four weeks vacation time and you chose to use it for the CFA. Originally I thought you meant you were getting an additional four weeks. In that case I have 29 days.

Your company is OK with you taking off a whole month? I find that hard to believe. I also get 4 weeks, but my taking a week off is already pushing the envelope.

I’m taking the 7th off.

I have booked 1.5 weeks off before the test and one week after the test to celebrate!

My boss has just given me a very very long vacation since I has been asked not to come back to the office after the exam!

Dimes27 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking the 7th off. LOL…Im taking 3 days off week of exam