How much studying have you done so far?

I am finishing the Equity book here shortly then starting FRA. I didn’t start 6 months ago I don’t want to peak to early.

Will be close but staying on target, chipping away at the readings from schweser notes and trying to get through the heavy sections early.

Hi everyone. I trust your preperations are going well. Sorry for posting in the wrong topic but does anyone have last years level 2 Wiley 11th hour review guide they could share even if its for a small fee. I would really appreciate it. My email is arinzeokafor2@gmail.com

FRA (100% done and revising), Equity (50% done) and that is all :frowning: Will pace it up this week.

I’ve covered…

• Ethics
  • Alt investments
  • Corp fin
  • FRA (session 5 only)
  • Equity
  • Fixed income (session 14 only)

I’ve been doing Schweser examples and CFAI EOC questions. I plan on taking my first of 6 mock exams in mid-March. That second part of the review is going to have to be huge for me.

zeeeeerrrrrroooooooooo.

I’ll start over the weekend which will give exactly four month. More than enough time.

Eco, Quants, and halfway through FRA; I did cover a virtual class around ethics :slight_smile:

Started out in January, which might be a bit late compared to you guys lol. Anyhow, I feel good about my progress, but it does get overwhelming with the days passing by, tic-toc tic-toc … guess I just have to stick with the grind Best of luck mates!

These 1600 questions, which ones are you referring to? Schweser Qbank?

do you find the questions helpful?