How much weight have you guys gained so far?

gosh i still remember when i would watch yoga pants subreddit. but its too soft for me.

I’m having pizza for supper. :yum: :pizza:

Friday night poker with friends over zoom beers and pizza delivery has become a staple. Maybe this covid thing isn’t so bad after all

I have a rogue strongman sandbag, 50# dumbbell, treadmill and pull up bar. It turns out that’s really all I need, don’t really need the treadmill. My pull up bar is an open staircase. The occasional mountain bike ride is pretty sweet, but have to go early. Also started doing yoga every day since I’m sitting constantly, but I actually think I ■■■■■■ up my hip doing it today…

1 Like

I’m was up about ten pounds but dropping it now. It’s hard since getting food delivered results in much larger meals than I need with no workouts. Wish I had a home gym I would be crushing it.

I recently got a smart trainer for my bike.

Did 38h last week - 740mi. I’m still in pretty good shape. Going lighter this week.

I’m a lean, mean, killing machine! Fo realz though, I have barbells, a bar and quite a few weights at home. A bike as well and I live next to running/ bike trails. Corona can suck it, the lockdown has no effect on my workouts.

What does everyone think the outcome of corona will be relative to gyms? The corona 15 is real for some people and there may be a new years resolution spike once phase III hits whereas others have learned to adapt and workout without a gym membership.

Not a big gym guy but my wife has been doing workout classes virtual. Plugs her laptop into the tv and follows along. It’s becoming a thing… She likes it and prob won’t renew her gym membership once they reopen.

I like a thick girl with a big booty
Small waist and the face she a cutie
I like skinny girls with them A cups
Long legs with them little bitty butts