How often do you get a haircut?

I get mine cut once a month. I’d like to go every 2 weeks to keep it clean but when I show up after 2 weeks they just cut it way too short :frowning:

That must be really hard for you. (that’s what she said)

and the forum reaches a new low…

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and the forum reaches a new low… PMS

Toilet paper - over or under?

1morelevel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toilet paper - over or under? I used to be an under-man… but after college I switched to over. Also, I get a hair cut roughly .75 times per month.

sidebar: how do we get access to this forum? i clicked the forum tab and Back Office Home wasnt there. I clicked some moved thread and it got me here

bmwhype Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sidebar: how do we get access to this forum? i > clicked the forum tab and Back Office Home wasnt > there. I clicked some moved thread and it got me > here it’s invitation only - apparently you’ve received the invitation

I get my hair cut every two days. After all, your hair is your headsuit.

bmwhype Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sidebar: how do we get access to this forum? i > clicked the forum tab and Back Office Home wasnt > there. I clicked some moved thread and it got me > here And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack And you may find yourself in another part of the world And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife And you may find yourself in the back office section of AF And you may ask yourself-Well…How did I get here?

Every 10-14 days.

6 weeks

monthly

4-5 weeks.