How old are you?

41 oaf

Turning 24 in October

You do know it is the Jedi who bear a LOT of blame for the rise of Darth Vader right?

Edit: seriously bro, maybe itā€™s the Busch light talkingā€¦ but, yoda didnā€™t go into HIDING for safety, he went into hiding because the mofo was EXILED for his complete failure to acknowledge LITERALLY the most powerful mother fucking Jedi the entire intergalactic star system had ever seen.

this is EXACTLY why he was so willing to strike down the tree that housed ā€œthe sacred textsā€ in episode 8 - because yoda is all like ā€œwow, we Jedi SURE screwed UP and none of this is worth savingā€.

so grant us the rank of master already before a bunch of padawans get slain.

Ahemā€¦you mean the post where you asked why everyone on LIII Forum seemed so old ā€“ which you quickly deleted?

#YeahThatOne

Yeah, L3 was once a pretty cool forumā€¦

#YearsAgo

27 when I sat L3 this year.

1. 27 in November so hope to be 27 when I finish up!

32ā€¦i registered for L1 back in 2014 but was a no-show in the endā€¦gave it another try in Dec 2017ā€¦even though i passed L1 and L2 both on first attempt I still regret that breakā€¦should have done it in 2014ā€¦

58 turning 59 next month

Way to go handling this in mid/late career!!

Turning 27 this November. I knew the age was getting lower and lower but I did not expect to see all these people below 26-27 at L3ā€¦ I always feel to be a step behind!

36ā€¦

good for you and sorta glad Iā€™m not the oldest on this thread.

1. Getting old but iā€™m good looking.

Turning 37 in a few weeks . I used to be pretty active around here and then 10 years passed