How sweet it is...

…to not have to start thinking about studying this time of year. This is usually the time of year that the guilt sets in with the books sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. I can’t tell you how great it feels to be heading into the weekend with a CFA designation and studying being the furthest thing from my mind. Here’s to enjoying the NFC and AFC Championship guilt free. :wink:

the point being?

GO AWAY

You are making me miserable

I started with ethics then put the book back in the corner of my den…will have to revisit it again today…they keep staring at me and making me feel guilty…

Don’t start with Ethics!

way to rub it in, bhill…hope that made you feel better.

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …to not have to start thinking about studying > this time of year. This is usually the time of > year that the guilt sets in with the books sitting > on the floor in the corner of the room. I can’t > tell you how great it feels to be heading into the > weekend with a CFA designation and studying being > the furthest thing from my mind. > > Here’s to enjoying the NFC and AFC Championship > guilt free. :wink: Why would you post this? We were in their shoes last year and it is a difficult position to be in; staring down one of the most important tests they will ever take. Bhill020 your post has bad karma. You need to offset it with something positive. Good luck CFA L3 candidates.

“one of the most important tests they will ever take” ???

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “one of the most important tests they will ever > take” > > ??? L3 test and pregnancy test are tied for 1st in my book

Just to make all of you feel better. I passed Level III last year and I have to study even more this year.

GMAT, SAT or LSAT are probably the most important single written tests in your life. A perfect score in any of these will change your life.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GMAT, SAT or LSAT are probably the most important > single written tests in your life. A perfect score > in any of these will change your life. Absolutely.

bhill020, you need to get a life

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …to not have to start thinking about studying > this time of year. This is usually the time of > year that the guilt sets in with the books sitting > on the floor in the corner of the room. I can’t > tell you how great it feels to be heading into the > weekend with a CFA designation and studying being > the furthest thing from my mind. > > Here’s to enjoying the NFC and AFC Championship > guilt free. :wink: I hope you fcking choke on a hotdog during a Memorial Day BBQ.

^ha

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > GMAT, SAT or LSAT are probably the most > important > > single written tests in your life. A perfect > score > > in any of these will change your life. > > > Absolutely. precisely.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GMAT, SAT or LSAT are probably the most important > single written tests in your life. A perfect score > in any of these will change your life. Agreed on the written test front, but I’ll have to side with the beet farmer and say a pregnancy test is more important and life changing than all of the above.

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …to not have to start thinking about studying > this time of year. This is usually the time of > year that the guilt sets in with the books sitting > on the floor in the corner of the room. I can’t > tell you how great it feels to be heading into the > weekend with a CFA designation and studying being > the furthest thing from my mind. > > Here’s to enjoying the NFC and AFC Championship > guilt free. :wink: Geezuz…why would you post this in this forum. I’d think General Discussion is a better place for it. Way to be humble dude.

I don’t know, no need to beat up on him. It’s just more motivation to nail this sucker of an exam. I want to be in his position this time next year.