How to ACE the Level II as a full timer on your First GO

When I started studying this exam, I was afraid I wasn’t going to do well because of all the hype. Come to find out by practice exam time I was hitting 90’s.

Just got my results and earned a pass. > 70 on all topics except for Ethics and PM which were 50 - 70. My > 70 I feel was VERY Greater than 70–which brings me to the point of ACING LEVEL II On the First Go:

Started with approximately 24 weeks until the exam on a Saturday.

Used the curriculum and schweser together. No videos No Qbank.

Studied a study session a week, if they were short I continued on to the next study session if it was the SAME topic.

I started a study session EVERY Saturday and continued it until Thursday. I studied majority of my study session on saturday and sunday ( about 5 - 7 hours a day) and ended up reviewing or finishing the readings I had left on mon/tues/wed/thurs (about 1-2 hours a day). This is for FULL TIMERS.

After EVERY reading I did both CFA EOC and Schweser EOC. After the EOC I reviewed with schweser once more before I moved on.

After EVERY TOPIC I utilized the CFA TOPIC BASED TESTS THAT NO BODY KNOWS ABOUT ON THE CFA WEBSITE WHICH ARE VERY HELPFUL. DONT BE DISCOURAGED IF YOU GET DESTROYED ON THESE BECAUSE THEY DESTROYED ME.

I LEFT ETHICS FOR MY LAST STUDY SESSIONS TO STUDY AND STARTED WITH QUANT AND FOLLOWED THE CURRICULUM GUIDANCE.

6 Weeks To Go

Saturday - Took Practice Exam 1 ( reviewing answers don’t take as long as you think )

Sunday - Took Practice Exam 2

During the Week I Reviewed

Saturday - Review

Sunday - Review

During the week - Review

Saturday - Practice Exam 3

Sunday - CFA MOCK

During the Week - Review

Saturday - Practice Exam 4

Sunday/During the Week Review

Saturday - Practice Exam 5

Sunday/During the Week Review

Saturday - Practice Exam 6

Sunday/During the Week Review (I Made it a point to reread FRA, ETHICS, and Equities because these are big topics)

EXAM DAY

KILLED IT!!!

I hope that this guide is at least clear enough to help those out there with doubts, confusion, or idea on how to study or what to expect. If you have discipline to follow this you will essentially GUARENTEE a pass. This Guide COVERED EVERYTHING!!!

Any one who has questions or is confused, feel free to ask.

Full timer ? As in study full time or work full time lol