How to deal with coworkers who suck up

ValueAddict Wrote: > Political intelligence > is different from sucking-up and compromising > one’s integrity. A politically savvy player is > rarely a suck-up since the act in itself is a sign > of weakness and deference. I stand firm on my > original assertion. Win post full of win.

Drug him unconscious, put your pen1s in his mouth, and take pictures. Distribute liberally.

Impregnate his wife then send them to “Maury”

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A politically savvy player is rarely a suck-up Completely disagree.

We agree to disagree then I suppose.

Well, what if I disagree that you should agree to disagree?

Just read the Chadwick post. “I think many people resist this line of thinking because there are indeed dumb people out there in the world, and they often resort to the “many intelligences” explanation to defend their essential dumbness.” LMAO, I always think this, all-timer hall of fame post BTW. Yeah, I think I share a lot of similar thinking w/ Chadwick Sr, I should probably polish up the politics, but I just don’t care enough about what other people are thinking or getting recognition for my obvious genius.

tell him the jerkstore called

some physicist called Chadwick from the UK did get the nobel prize for discovering the neutron, so perhaps he didn’t share that with his son in order to deliver a powerful, yet fictional story full of life wisdom? just kidding bcahdwick, great story indeed