How to get yourself going on Monday mornings

What is everyone’s routine to make sure they’re not sluggish on Mondays? Especially to anyone here that lives by the “work hard, play harder” mantra, I’d love to hear their tips for making Mondays feel like less of a grind.

Get off AF.

Please let me know when you find out.

Struggling to get motivated on a gloomy Monday afternoon in London after a 10 days break in sunny Sicily!!!

Cold shower (or last 30 secs of it). Not pleasant but always works.

Listen to an audio book while lifting before work. Stimulates you mentally and phyisically.

Blow out the colon.

I don’t do this every morning, but today I enjoyed a chick fil a chicken and egg bagel and a diet cherry coke for breakfast. If I did that every morning, I’m not sure I’d ever have a bad morning. Until I got fat.

The sheer joy of my job gets me going.

Hard to do but I try to sleep extra early on Sun night.

Not in September thru December, though. Right?

Yes a cold shower for sure, and also a cold gel eye mask in the morning to get rid of the puffiness does the trick as well!

I just stay well rested, eat healthy, and constantly work on my mental sharpness. But that contradicts the “play harder” part. Truth be told, I think there are a rare few who can get away with playing harder and it not impacting them. The rest just are unaware – I used to think I functioned well on a few hours of sleep until I went a coniderable amount of time being well rested. Guess it’s easy to not know your missing something when you’ve never experienced it before lol

cold gel eye mask?

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Respect. They free dis week, right?

A little splash of L’eau D’Alpha reminds me of just how much money is out there for the taking if I can get my butt in gear on a cold monday morning. It’s intoxicating… like the smell of fresh $100 bills in spring. :wink:

BWYF–is that you?

Yes but you have to sign up on their website and get the confirmation email, because they ask to see it at the store. A guy walked in after me and just asked for a free sandwich and they were like, no sir!

It’s more of a STL’s thing.

Be sure to return those videotapes.

not the quote again…

>_