How to keep your mind sharper and sharper?

Lets face it, Indians are smarter than whites who are smarter than blacks taken on an aggragate. I can change what I was born with, I use what I have to the best of my ability. With my grades and athletic ability, I was able to get an athletic scholarship at a hacksaw school which set me in motion to where I am today. Sure I could curse and say the Indians have the upper hand, but that would get me nowhere.

Conversely, a book could be written showing blacks predisposed to performance in athletic ability compared to whites, Asians, etc.

You don’t have to read a book to know that. Just watch the NBA.

Play bridge.

Work crossword puzzles.

Learn a new language.

In short, put that mind to work.

If this attitude was adopted widespread, we could sustainably add 2-3% growth per annum to the existing GDP.

There are a lot of people talking about the difference between skills and luck out in the world, and for some reason, people either think you are advocating that life is driven 100% by skills or 100% by luck. The reality is that chance favors the prepared, so even if you were dealt a sh!t hand in life, you can still make the best of it and be something better than you would be if you just made excuses and blamed “bad luck,” even if you don’t end up being the absolute top person in your chosen endeavor.

DoW, I like your opinions and enjoy reading your posts. You don’t post often enough.

well said,and even a shit hand can be played well to take down the pot.

Only if you are lucky and opposition is weak :slight_smile:

But the world is only binary. Hacksaw or no hacksaw. Degrees of hacksaw do not exist, brother. That’s hacksaw talk

But the world is only binary. Hacksaw or no hacksaw. Degrees of hacksaw do not exist, brother. That’s hacksaw talk

You guys act like the time lost from fapping is what creates the adverse effects. That’s like saying the worse thing about smoking is the money spent on cigarettes. Fapping always does more harm than good, stop making excuses.

Anyways, regarding the OP. I met this girl who’s mom is brain surgeon or something and she’s basically lost her mind in her 50’s, like worse case of alzheimer’s ever… do you think there’s any chance that continuously overworking your brain can be unhealthy? I’m taking it safe, just incase.

@rawraw- why does everything you post show up twice? WTF

Rawraw=itera

ha ha…not lucky.

illusion and timing are everything though.

No idea. Maybe it has something to do with me using Chrome or Sandboxie.

i have heard also that Chinese people play Mahjong to keep sharp…

Reading always helps

I don’t read manga… although reading manga probably makes you young at heart??