How to pass level 2

Create a schedule: - Dedicate a block of time each week for reading and studying - Devote 10-15 hours per week for 18 weeks - Spend at least one week on each study session - Use the final four to six weeks before the exam to review study materials and take online sample exams ----- It sounds so easy when you read the homepage of CFAI… I must be stupid!

pls, tell them to factor in 1) a pissy girlfriend 2) beer 3) the ease to gain weight 4) some more beer 5) gym 6) work 7) pissy clients 8) little more beer

1. lose girlfriend 2) drink more 3) eat, eat, eat 4) drink more 5) stop going to the gym 6) quit 7) since you quit, no more clients 8) drink more Sounds like a good plan to me. You get to pass L2 but then become a single overweight alcoholic without a job. What more could you ask for?

I’ve actually lost weight from the stress of this experience.

I lost 110 lbs (my girlfriend)

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I lost 110 lbs (my girlfriend) lol

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I lost 110 lbs (my girlfriend) Hey, same here.

lol jokes

“I lost 110 lbs (my girlfriend)” She sounds nice…what’s her number?

1. hard Jack Daniels Liquor to cope with the stress of this

Your girlfriend only weighs 110 lbs and you dumped her?

Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Create a schedule: > > - Dedicate a block of time each week for reading > and studying Check. > - Devote 10-15 hours per week for 18 weeks Oops. > - Spend at least one week on each study session Uh-oh. > - Use the final four to six weeks before the exam > to review study materials and take online sample > exams Not doing so good here. What does 1 for 4 get me?

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your girlfriend only weighs 110 lbs and you dumped > her? She is only 2’7" though…

in terms of width, depth?

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your girlfriend only weighs 110 lbs and you dumped > her? I don’t think he said he dumped her…only that he lost her. Have you checked under the couch cushions? I’m always losing stuff down there.

im still jelous the girl im boning right now probably weighs more than me

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goes to eleven Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Your girlfriend only weighs 110 lbs and you > dumped > > her? > > > She is only 2’7" though… LOL!!

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goes to eleven Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Your girlfriend only weighs 110 lbs and you > dumped > > her? > > > She is only 2’7" though… Sounds like your girlfriend is a chode

wuts a chode?

like a hobbit, but with a tail…