How to pick a place to eat w/ your gf/wife/etc...

Where do her parents go to eat?

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where do her parents go to eat? I know where her dad probably eats… HI VALORES!

I enjoyed Mr. Pink’s post. If you are not good at mind reading chicks seem to dig the Cheesecake factory, which makes me ill just thinking about it, but I can be a sport.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you are not good at mind reading chicks seem to > dig the Cheesecake factory, which makes me ill > just thinking about it, but I can be a sport. I had a credit card stolen and the money was spent on a trip to Best Buy and a lavish dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory…apparently the card was stolen by an American couple.

I usually make the first suggestion. If she doesn’t like it and refuses to counter, I suggest mexican. She hates mexican. At that point I either get to eat mexican (win!) or she picks a place (win!).

We have a common choice when it comes to food selection, so the venue selection just comes down to which place is more romantic and suits the mood of the moment!

Lavish dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory…nice. Yeah I don’t get it, all these white suburb chicks all dressed up to enjoy some dietary atrocities. Packed with another 50 people waiting outside. The menu doesn’t make any sense, a collection of stuff from all different cultures, which they butcher into Amercian (butter/mayo/cheese) style. I got a margarita and it was all sugar and no good stuff, cmon man I can’t even get wasted to end the suffering. Okay rant over…

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I had a credit card stolen and the money was spent > on a trip to Best Buy and a lavish dinner at the > Cheese Cake Factory…apparently the card was > stolen by an American couple. Non-Americans don’t like consumer electronics?

Cheesecake factory = subprime meltdown in a box.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lavish dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory…nice. > > Yeah I don’t get it, all these white suburb chicks > all dressed up to enjoy some dietary atrocities. > Packed with another 50 people waiting outside. > The menu doesn’t make any sense, a collection of > stuff from all different cultures, which they > butcher into Amercian (butter/mayo/cheese) style. > I got a margarita and it was all sugar and no good > stuff, cmon man I can’t even get wasted to end the > suffering. Okay rant over… Good one. I lol’d