How to pick a place to eat w/ your gf/wife/etc...

I always run into this problem. Gf says she wants me to decide and doesn’t care. I pick a spot and she doesn’t like it. I try another and she doesn’t like it. And on it goes. I hate this process so much… either accept what I pick or tell me what you want to start with. Bah!

I feel your pain. It has happened to me a lot of times.

Eat a _ _ _ _? -Ice Cube

It’s easy. Just figure out how to pick the exact place that she is thinking about even though she doesn’t tell you what it is and says that she is indifferent. Mystery of the female mind solved!

Women. Can’t live with them, can’t kill em. This is pretty much my life. Not being picky about things like food, willing to eat whatever; gf being super picky, but not willing / able to come up with what she wants to eat until she rejects at least the first 10 suggestions I provide. Just get used to it.

here’s a trick i use for my first couple of dates with a girl: i give them three options and let them pick. that way we’ve both sort of made the decision. the key is to give a variety.

6 years in and this hasn’t improved in any way for me… I don’t think this one get’s better. Sometimes I’ll just throw out 5 things she hates and she’ll get tired and say something.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sometimes I’ll just throw out 5 things she hates > and she’ll get tired and say something. Haha. That’s good. I’ll try this way next time.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 6 years in and this hasn’t improved in any way for > me… I don’t think this one get’s better. > Sometimes I’ll just throw out 5 things she hates > and she’ll get tired and say something. Nice.

Tell her to get in the kitchen and fix a homecooked meal.

SlaveII Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tell her to get in the kitchen and fix a > homecooked meal. YOU TELL HER MR. SLAVE!

Oh wow, that is called being ungrateful. Anything that you can afford and which is not fast food is ok. If she doesn’t like, don’t invite her. I have a married friend who doesn’t give presents to his wife never ever. At the beginning she did not like any presents he gave her, so he just stopped. No more BS

SlaveII Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tell her to get in the kitchen and fix a > homecooked meal. Ask SheFA to make you a sandwich and serve it with a smile.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Sometimes I’ll just throw out 5 things she > hates > > and she’ll get tired and say something. > > Haha. That’s good. I’ll try this way next time. Ha - in an effort of full disclosure, this only maybe works 20% of the time. The other perk to this approach is by then you can throw out a place she probably would have said no to as option 1/2 and she’ll be more likely to accept it. There’s probably some sort of persistence metaphor I could lace you gents with here, but I gotta go handle some man business.

Women give hints when they talk, we are expected to pick up on them.

Women think they give hints when they talk. In reality most are living in a mental fantasy land where they expect life to be a perfect romance where their every desire is taken care of without a word spoken due to the millions of hours they have spent watching Disney movies.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Women think they give hints when they talk. In > reality most are living in a mental fantasy land > where they expect life to be a perfect romance > where their every desire is taken care of without > a word spoken due to the millions of hours they > have spent watching Disney movies. This

search nymag.com for good places.

Of course the other side of my earlier post is that men live in a mental fantasy land thinking that life should be a pr0no movie.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Of course the other side of my earlier post is > that men live in a mental fantasy land thinking > that life should be a pr0no movie. What do you mean that’s a fantasy? Next you’re going to try to tell us that Santa and the Easter Bunny aren’t real.