How to project CFA level 1 for MBA application??

Thanks for all the info …and thanks for pointing out my mistakes in English…i feel its all about learning and i am still learning in english ( btw my gmat break up is Q 50 and V 33) anyways i am from one of the IIT’s in India and have decent Mathematical skills. People who know about IIT can be testimonial to that fact.

If you went to IIT, you shouldn’t have a hard time getting into any school in the world.

jtmar06 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the CFA is NOT a golden ticket to the IB world for > someone in software, ops or another non related > industry. your phone will not be ringing off the > hook the Monday after you get the charter. It is > mearly another quiver in your pack to complement > an attained skill set. If you are moving from a > non-investment related background and pass all 3 > levels, you will not get the charter until you > attain the appropriate work experience. Agreed 100%. I don’t see why people just don’t get this.

him_2k81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for all the info …and thanks for pointing > out my mistakes in English…i feel its all about > learning and i am still learning in english ( btw > my gmat break up is Q 50 and V 33) > > anyways i am from one of the IIT’s in India and > have decent Mathematical skills. People who know > about IIT can be testimonial to that fact. It’s cool, man (I don’t mean to be a jerk about it). But you’ve got to clean up the English before apply to Wharton or HBS. Definitely have someone read your resume/application/essay. Hey, I’m gonna have to spend about a million hours studying the math section, so nobody’s perfect. :slight_smile: