how to regain control of my CFA level 3 studies

I would start prowling on some new a$$ if I was you.

true dat !! Nothing like some fresh meat to bring your spirits up …

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would start prowling on some new a$$ if I was > you. only one possible solution… a steady diet of craigslist “casual encounters” and channel 35…

Look at the bright side. No longer does everything cost twice as much ;-). Maybe you could use those proceeds to buy that sports car that she wouldn’t let you have while together.

Listen to air supply

Take up mixed martial arts or start hitting the gym. After awhile you will realize that you can kick everyone’s ass you work with and will fill less inferior (you mentioned they get paid more, well now you have something on them). Throw yourself into your work/studies. Hang with friends. I agree with TheDubs comment above. Best of luck.

ok, so here’s your plan: spend the next couple weeks flat out banging hotties and boozing all over town. start tonight since it’s friday. get it out of your system and at that point you’ve transitioned from being sad to pissed. so dedicate all your time to studying. passing leads to a better job and more $$$, which leads to hotter a$$. don’t forget to hit the gym religiously so next time you see you ex’s, you’re in top notch shape. or just post some naked pix of your ex on a website and get revenge that way.

Great, now you have time to focus on what really matters (CFA L3). Think about how much it will kick A$$ once you tear through that exam. Then you can celebrate by going out, throwing cash around, doing whatever you want with whoever you want, and you will not have to worry about some nagging hag. Suck it up and be a man. This is your wake up call… you have four months. DO IT.

“nagging hag” Love it!

RealWarriorsOnlyPlease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not even joking: > > Start lifting very hard… Get on the good > supplements (the legal kind). > > Start going out a lot (people who say they cannot > go out and study in the same period are crazy). > > Find a better deal, preferably some one she > knows. > > Fall back on friends. oh F&*k YEAH!!! thats what I did !