How to register for Level 1?

Dear all, I registered for Level 1 in December 2009 but for some reasons, I did not show up at the test centre, hence, missed my test. Now I want to register again for Level 1, for June 2010, but it seems I can’t!! Do I have to wait until the result for Level 1 Dec 2009 have been released before I can register for Level 1 June 2010? Thanks for reading and replying to my question.

They bar anyone who signs up for L1 and doesn’t show from taking it again until they complete a series of rigorous pre-L1 qualification tests. Unfortunately one of these tests is not posting any awful questions on AF, and it appears you’ve already failed.

Still there is plenty of time…so start preparing and keep visiting there website until they let you register.

Your 1st Task: Climb the Statue of Liberty and yell “I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD”, because you won’t feel like that again, even after you pass Level III.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your 1st Task: > > Climb the Statue of Liberty and yell “I’M THE KING > OF THE WORLD”, because you won’t feel like that > again, even after you pass Level III. He already has soap. So I doubt he’ll ever feel that good.

Wait until L1 scores are released. You should be able to register then. Continue the humerus replies.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They bar anyone who signs up for L1 and doesn’t > show from taking it again until they complete a > series of rigorous pre-L1 qualification tests. > Unfortunately one of these tests is not posting > any awful questions on AF, and it appears you’ve > already failed. Hahaha brilliant - I think most people have learnt not to ask silly questions here based on the sarcastic humour of the group :slight_smile:

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait until L1 scores are released. You should be > able to register then. > > Continue the humerus replies. Humerus replies? You want me to punch him in the upper arm? Seems a bit over the top.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your 1st Task: > > Climb the Statue of Liberty and yell “I’M THE KING > OF THE WORLD”, because you won’t feel like that > again, even after you pass Level III. ROFL, very true

Statue of Liberty is nothing. Try climbing the empire state building or that crazy tower in dubai.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait until L1 scores are released. You should be > able to register then. > > Continue the humerus replies. Thanks. You guys are … so helpful :slight_smile: