How to review for the CFA exam while watching the Superbowl

While watching the Giants beat the Patriots ask yourself the following CFA questions - 1) Ethics - What ethical violations did Coach Bill Belichick commit in Spygate? 2) Quant - Fit a log-linear trend model to the time series for points scored in all Superbowls involving the two teams. 3) Econ - If the New England Patriots and the New York Giants were two different countries, what would be the effect of a Superbowl victory on their currencies and the forward markets? 4) Corporate Finance - Calculate the Hefindahl-Hirschman Index for all NFL teams using points scored. 5) Financial Statement Analysis - Turning to the halftime commercials - how should each advertiser treat the intangible good will generated by advertising in this event? Extra bonus points - What is the ratio of alcoholic drinks consumed by you and your friends divided by the number of chicken wings, nachos or other snacks. To all non-viewers please disregard this attempt at humor.

I liked everything except the part where the Giants are beating the Patriots. I believe you have the two teams confused.

prossetti Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I liked everything except the part where the > Giants are beating the Patriots. I believe you > have the two teams confused. I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO CORRECT THAT STATEMENT GO GIANTS!!! FU$@%K YEAHHHHHHHH… NEW YORK BABY

Congrats. Good game.

what a writeoff today

I feel like a bag of garbage after that shit.

seriously…wanted to see some history and got some crap.

Yeah, serious bummer. NY teams bug the $#)^ outta me.

The only thing worse than NY teams are Boston teams. Go Pack.