How to spend remaining time

I took a CFAI practice test this morning which indicated several sections I need to improve on. However, I’m debating the best way to go about improving in those areas. My options: 1. Use appropriate sections of the Schweser practice exams for the sections I’m weak in, reviewing material for incorrect answers that don’t make sense. The downside with this option is that the actual CFA exam format seems vastly different. I want to make sure I’m up on concepts, rather than equations. 2. Use the QBank “Hard” questions to study the sections I’m weak in. Again, many of these calculations are a bit more calculation intensive, with the time involvement making them difficult. This doesn’t seem as though it will prepare me for the difficult conceptual problems on the CFA exam. 3. Review appropriate study sections in the Schweser notes. This appears to be the best option, since I can continue to learn concepts I am not yet grasping. However, there’s no way to test my retention until I spend the next $50 on a CFAI exam. What would you recommend I do with the next couple days? I’m planning on taking another CFAI exam tonight to check my progress against the one this morning, and taking yet another CFAI exam tomorrow afternoon. Thanks

i reckon go through the schweser notes(or even the CFA notes if needed)… write some quick notes/flash cards just to get it into ur head… do questions at the end of the chapter… dont make the mistake again (easier said than done)

cfai exams would be waht I would do but thats just me…find out what you are doing wrong and then go back to the book brush up on where u were weak

you forgot one more option: 4) pray

cart10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you forgot one more option: > > 4) pray I’ll be doing alot of that before and after I write the exam. : )

MeddlingKids Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cart10 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > you forgot one more option: > > > > 4) pray > > I’ll be doing alot of that before and after I > write the exam. : ) haha. i havent missed sunday mass in 6 weeks leading up to this test!!