how to study all day without burning out ????

guys how to study all day without burning out???

don’t study all day

Take a good sized lunch and dinner break to recharge. If you study from 8-12, 2-6, and 8-10, that’s 10 hours. Try to have a nap during then if you can, but just try to think as little as possible.

I think 4 to 5 hours of quality study is better than 10 hours of sitting there looking at stuff but not really concentrating.

this one is easy just do it if you get burned out, you get burned out. if you can’t focus on the material, and you are not being productive, then go get laid or something to take off some stress. ride a bike. lift weights. run. if it’s important enough, you should be able to will yourself to do it. if you can’t, then you won’t. good luck floyd

I generally go about 6 to 8 hours myself. no more than about 10 though. if I’m feeling lazy it’s usually 2 hours in the morning, 8-10. two in the afternoon, 12-2. and two in the evening, 6-8 or whenever I get to it. if I’m feeling pressured I go 7 to 10, then 11 to 4, and about 7-11 at night. that one is a little long, but I exercise after 4 to release my thoughts and get back into it around 7 or so; after dinner. That’s only on days off of work though!

I couldnt exceed 4.5 hours a day all this time for L2 :frowning: Last yr i was able to study 5-6 hours everyday around this time. Im either very weak or lazy or both now!

Do you guys work???

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Take a good sized lunch and dinner break to > recharge. If you study from 8-12, 2-6, and 8-10, > that’s 10 hours. Try to have a nap during then if > you can, but just try to think as little as > possible. How can anyone concentrate for 4 hours straight. I can concentrate maximum 1 hour then have to take a short break. And i dont count the time as study hours when im daydreaming in the middle of my study session.

frequent pr0n breaks. not as effective if studying in public.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Take a good sized lunch and dinner break to > recharge. If you study from 8-12, 2-6, and 8-10, > that’s 10 hours. Try to have a nap during then if > you can, but just try to think as little as > possible. How can anyone concentrate for 4 hours straight. I can concentrate maximum 1 hour then have to take a short break. And i dont count the time as study hours when im daydreaming in the middle of my study session.

On weekends I study 1.5 hours, then stop and go for a 30 minute walk outside. I can then repeat this two hour cycle for 10 - 12 hours. The trick is to force yourself to do the 30 minute break and get some fresh air. This is just on weekends. I couldn’t maintain this pace all week.

Once in a while I’ll pull out my Blackberry to check my e-mail, Facebook, etc. I’ll also pull out a copy of the FT just to take the edge off a few moments.

cannot…must relax every 2 hours…pls Dota!

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sbmarti2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Take a good sized lunch and dinner break to > > recharge. If you study from 8-12, 2-6, and > 8-10, > > that’s 10 hours. Try to have a nap during then > if > > you can, but just try to think as little as > > possible. > > How can anyone concentrate for 4 hours straight. I > can concentrate maximum 1 hour then have to take a > short break. And i dont count the time as study > hours when im daydreaming in the middle of my > study session. I study in four hour sessions, typically 7-11. I’ll take a few mini breaks in between the check the news or soccer transfer rumours, but I’ll get three and a half solid hours in.

Just change subjects allot, Do an hour or 2 on questions take a quick break. Go over what you missed then jump to a totally different subject. I basically rotate from Questions to reading to memorizing equations, to an other subject, read then do questions, go over note cards. I can do 3-4 hours with pretty much no break. Last Saturday I started at 8:30 blinked and it was 1:00 had lunch did 1/2 and exam and it was 4:30. My problem is I’m on here too much need to turn off PC.

Adderall

lots and lots of blow

The best way is to not study 10 hours straight. You study for 50 minutes, take a 10 minute break. Don’t call people, don’t get online, don’t watch TV, don’t do shit that takes more than 10 minutes (unless you have to shit, then fine). Basically the 10 minutes should be used for bathroom, stretching, light snack, meditation, etc… You don’t want to look at things that strain your eyes (TV, other books, whatever). If you can go outside, do that. Get a breath of fresh air. After 5 or 6 hours of this, take a 30 minute to 1 hour real solid break, eat, do whatever. You’ll be surprised how less tired and alert you are.

switching subjects around is a good call, I’m gonna do that instead of 5-6 hours on one topic then moving on