How will the Dow close Friday?

Storko will be buying at market close tomorrow. Storko will be ballin on Monday close.

Sure it can. The circuit breakers go into action on 10, 20, and 30% losses. The market closes for the day when the breakers hit -30%, although if we ever have a daily 30% loss across the board the markets should close for a month. We’re walking on a knife blade right now. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. Huge decline or rally. The market is due for a huge positive correction. As soon as we have some strong upward movement: new shorts will cover, cash from the sidelines will flood in, and redemptions will slow to a stop.

Storko - I like your call! Tomorrow will be brutal, go long at close.

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think we are close to complete capitulation > > my bet is -950 > > Edit - I now think -1200 We may be close to complete capitulation, but who knows! We have seen an increase in volume on the NYSE, ~40% increase over the 200-day moving average. I think we’d have to get back to the 3 Billion shares traded (several weeks ago) range before we see complete capitulation–just my opinion. However, shareholders at our firm have been throwing in the towel left and right lately. I sold 2 shareholders out today 100%–17 stocks for one guy and 27 stocks for another…

TJR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > + or - 100pts Well it ends at 8,451.19 -128.00 (-1.49%) Mr TJR is the winnar

I guess the market just isn’t ready to end this yet. It’s like death by a thousand paper cuts