How will you thank your spouse/partner after passing?

jrumph Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I won’t. Relationship was a casualty of L3. A > pity, she hung on for L1 and L2, and made it until > April of L3, but fnally threw in the towel. jrumph… i m sorry to hear tht dude…

Why? He’s going to have a great time being single. Most people’s best times ever were when they were single so if someone is out of a relationship he should actually be congratulated. So have fun dude, give 'm hell!

need to find a gf before i find a spouse. are they mutaly exclusive?

=) If I pass…I will get back to my personal life. If I fail I will happily stay single ! Either ways I will thank myself for the effort I put in from Jan 08 to June 08…

Actually, Bleeck, some of my best times was with my GF and NOT with my friends. Especially not when we went to sweden and amsterdam. And definitely not when 3 buddies and myself won a weekend “mansion” getaway with the budweiser girls in south beach. Right honey? I love you snookums…

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > fsa-sucker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Crazy to do this! Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > Anyone else care to share what they are going > > to > > > do? > > > > I will give her the best sex of her life… > > > > and yes that’ll be with me. > > Your user name makes a lot of sense now. > > Hint: Anagram never thought of that. the anagram is going to be my name on this forum next year, if I fail. Thanks.

My fiancee left me a month after the exam. I hate CFA and could really care less about passing after losing her. I really think me taking these stupid exams over the last 3 years was detrimental to our relationship. Oh well, I guess I have more excuses to drink.

ecm05 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My fiancee left me a month after the exam. I hate > CFA and could really care less about passing after > losing her. I really think me taking these stupid > exams over the last 3 years was detrimental to our > relationship. Oh well, I guess I have more excuses > to drink. Sorry to hear that. Did she say that the exams were the reason, or that you hadnt been spending much time with her etc?

I can totally understand that, my relationship was very rocky during the previous 3 years, mainly not spending time together.

Yep… relationship is still messed up. I am not sure it will recover. What strategies are people using to try to rebuild a strong bond with their significant other?

She is getting her MBA and her schedule is ridiculous, so we had little chance to communicate. Our conversations were basically about finance or some MBA class she had.

I think we will have another child, which she is dying for. I can’t imagine dealing with a hormonal wife and the bitch that is the CFAI at the same time…(shudders at thought and drinks sip of wine) Either that or tell her I am up for the 3 some with her hot friend she has been hinting at

I’ll show her the money :slight_smile: … At least that’s what I’m hopig for. Last year I was able to negotiate a good raise after L2, this year it feels more like I’ll be happy to keep my job.

Superglue

crazy tell … me howz the plan going?

equity… i booked for a week at a resort called crystal springs mountain lodge check out the link: http://www.grc-resorts.co.za/CSS/css.htm). Its about an hours drive away from the Kruger Park so we’ll visit the Park a few times and do some other sightseeing in the area as well. I actually booked from Mon 18 Aug so i’ll be getting my results in my mountain lodge

Crazy to do this! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > equity… i booked for a week at a resort called > crystal springs mountain lodge check out the link: > http://www.grc-resorts.co.za/CSS/css.htm). Its > about an hours drive away from the Kruger Park so > we’ll visit the Park a few times and do some other > sightseeing in the area as well. > > I actually booked from Mon 18 Aug so i’ll be > getting my results in my mountain lodge ========================================= so your someone special will be really happy…she is gonna get best time of her life… lol

She’s always happy dude :wink: Did u plan anything yet?

not yet…

Why not Budget allocation based on results?