How will you thank your spouse/partner after passing?

Let’s be positive instead of spreading negativity. I predict a 70% overall pass rate with a 90% pass rate for everyone on this forum. Now let’s hear how you are going to thank your spouse/partner after pasing! I live in South Africa so I am personally going to book a week away for my wife and I at a game lodge. We are going to go on safari’s, eat great food and just chill out and relax while we have the time of our life! It’s the least I can do for my wife to say thank you for putting up with me all those months! Anyone else care to share what they are going to do?

lol… are u really asking this on a public forum!!!

Lol… keep it clean people, we don’t want graphic details

Thank Her>??? I’m going to blame her if I fail !!! I could of squeezed in at least another 50-75 hours spread over about 3 months if it wasnt for her wihining or “but you have to come” freakin occasions. Crazy, I’m pre-planning a potential south africa trip for the world cup in 2010. I researched some cool shark cage excursions which I def. want to do, but I wanted to know, are there any decent game reserves ( for day trip safari’s) that are close enough for a day trip from Cape Town or Johan. ?

This will make you rethink the shark cage idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_00K8Yi08o This is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4LgFyDkWoU

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This will make you rethink the shark cage idea: > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_00K8Yi08o > > This is one of the most amazing videos I have ever > seen: > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4LgFyDkWoU Bromion, the shark cages in south africa trips are nothing like that first cage you posted. http://www.sharkcagediving.co.za/ this is the company’s website. Teh cage never leaves the boat, and there is not enough room for a shark to actually get in.

That’s good. If it can’t get in the cage, it would probably be a great time.

Shouldnt it be the spouse thanking you? I mean you just made sure that she and your next 7 generations will live a life of utter luxury. She could go shopping all she wants, get facials, massages, mani, pedi…etc etc. She may never have to lift a finger again. All because you passed Level 3. I think the treat is on her.

A fat lip

Crazy to do this! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live in South Africa so I am personally going to > book a week away for my wife and I at a game > lodge. You have a very understanding wife. I don’t think alot of guys here can tell their wives that they booked a game lodge for a week of hunting and fishing for their support of the CFA program and get away with it.

any couple taking CFA exams together?

Dude! Not much., My wife is pregnant wiht mt first boy, I can do much because she is due on the 24 of October. Gosh, if it was for that I know what i would do. I think that clean enough? isn’t it ?

I’ll increase punish the wife night to twice/week

^ who let this twit register?

Crazy to do this! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone else care to share what they are going to > do? I will give her the best sex of her life… and yes that’ll be with me.

fsa-sucker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crazy to do this! Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Anyone else care to share what they are going > to > > do? > > I will give her the best sex of her life… > > and yes that’ll be with me. Your user name makes a lot of sense now. Hint: Anagram

equity_research_nds: I guess u were right, it had to degenerate into this… lol IH8FSA: If you are looking for a great game park near Johannesburg then the world renowned Kruger National Park isn’t that far away… a few hours drive but well worth it! If you want something closer to Johannesburg but not as good for viewing (although the accomodation choices available are superb… e.g. Ivory Tree Lodge) then try out the Pilansberg National Park

Crazy to do this! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > equity_research_nds: I guess u were right, it had > to degenerate into this… lol > > IH8FSA: If you are looking for a great game park > near Johannesburg then the world renowned Kruger > National Park isn’t that far away… a few hours > drive but well worth it! > If you want something closer to Johannesburg but > not as good for viewing (although the accomodation > choices available are superb… e.g. Ivory Tree > Lodge) then try out the Pilansberg National Park “How will you thank your spouse/partner after passing? Posted by: Crazy to do this! (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: July 24, 2008 03:48PM Let’s be positive instead of spreading negativity. I predict a 70% overall pass rate with a 90% pass rate for everyone on this forum. Now let’s hear how you are going to thank your spouse/partner after pasing! I live in South Africa so I am personally going to book a week away for my wife and I at a game lodge. We are going to go on safari’s, eat great food and just chill out and relax while we have the time of our life! It’s the least I can do for my wife to say thank you for putting up with me all those months! Anyone else care to share what they are going to do?” =============================================================== DUDE…amidst all this dont forget to give her a real good time( includes real gr8 sex too)… i guess from what i have heard and read, most of the married/ committed guys say their wifes/gf’s go thru the same stress that they go thru during the period prior to the test so she atleast is entitled to some gr8 screwing by u

I won’t. Relationship was a casualty of L3. A pity, she hung on for L1 and L2, and made it until April of L3, but fnally threw in the towel.