How would YOU go about this?

laf. I agree with Turkish.

start thinkin about my dream house. gosh. cant wait… everybodys got a dream house. all the fascinating items that you’ll have some day…

I let my inner desires and dreams out to you guys and all i get is you spitting all over them…

enzoin10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I let my inner desires and dreams out to you guys > and all i get is you spitting all over them… welcome to the real world…

enzoin10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I let my inner desires and dreams out to you guys > and all i get is you spitting all over them… Your inner desires and dreams simply add up to accumulating some money? That is just kind of sad. But if a sum of money is all that you really care about, might I suggest you grow a thicker skin? It will help…a lot.

Take some 100 kilo of drugs from Colombia to the US. Either you get rich or jailed but the odds aren’t that bad. And you’re talking serious money. Why bother with work and studying?

2 FIAnalyst: No I don’t think it’s sad, I’ve got everything else (happiness, health, friends, family, etc) apart from money… I think it’s sad if you’re not at that stage in your life where you’re only after the small things such as money. 2 mcpass: you’ve been watching too much Miami Vice