How's everyone celebrating after the exam?

Nice; hope you will be here for the Caribana and OVO weekend.

And yes we all needed that break. I was hoping they would lose so game 7 would go down on Sunday where I can go in person and enjoy it without stress! But we took it in 6! haha

It’s gonna be long summer to be just doing that! I remembered a few questions last night that I got wrong for sure but let’s not dwell on the past and hope for the best and enjoy this Summer

Nice; hope you will be here for the Caribana and OVO weekend.

And yes we all needed that break. I was hoping they would lose so game 7 would go down on Sunday where I can go in person and enjoy it without stress! But we took it in 6! haha

Agreed, my puppy suffered alot from all this exam studying. He’s excited to rip apart all my notes and books.

clean my house, cook healthy food, lose weight, read history and literature.

Well in truth since exams got done I’ve been doing the following:

• reconnecting with family

• job hunting

• hinge

• planning scenes with friends

• thinking about inventing a time machine to forward time to 20th August

• eating junk and gonna go have a Belgian ale now.

Cheers my fellow AFers.

You guys need to relax with the down votes! :wink:

CodTrawler87 and I are boys. We studied together and work together. And we sat together on the lake house porch when I wrote the above messages haha

Pass or fail, why would it be any different?

#booze

Spending more time with family. Started playing some music again. Going to Iceland in a few weeks.

the two of you are just hanging out together post exam enjoying summer on the lake porch and still both on analyst forum replying to each other at the same time. The addiction is real. LOL

The connection is real

Squad goals.