How's everyone feeling?

Mannn i don’t understand why people look for Tells or log into the site before 9am ET! What if you see/deduce incorrectly?! My nerves wouldn’t be able to take it.

That’s why we are setting multi variable regression to see how true / false were the tells ! to help people for next year

Feel terrible. Really hoping for that pass. Stress got me

If it at all puts you at ease, my wife and I had twins in Feb. and I sat for L3 in June. Was challenging, but not impossible. Who knows if I passed or not, and definitely had less time to prepare compared to L1/L2, but nothing seemed overly foreign on the exam. That said, hopefully neither of us have to think about anything related to L3 after tomorrow at 9am ET!

congrats !

will ur babies appear for the exam in future haha !

I wouldn’t wish this misery on my worst enemy, let alone my own kids!

6 AM can’t come soon enough… although waking up every 2 hours tonight due to stress will be good practice for a new baby

Ha hell no - I want them to do something actually productive for the world like cure cancer or end hunger.

Feeling like I need more luck than I want to admit!!! Is it 6am yet?

I have a job interview at 11AM. It’s an hour away, and considering traffic + check-in I’m going to have to head out at around 9AM. Which means if they delay the email, I’m gonna have to sit through the interview not knowing the results. It’s probably for the best.

Haha all the best for both.

I think we are well placed with timing in Asia. Almost a time ons can be or manage to be out of office.

I slept for 8 hours last night.

I am wondering … why was i not this obsessed about level I? Or even Level II. This process is not linear at all! Someone said they have traveled into a million parallel universes. hmm… Perhaps Level III is closer to the end of the journey and everything that has come before catches up with you. You guys… here goes! p.s. if i can get 5 hours I am gold! #sleepless on the west coast.

Couldn’t agree more. I think because we so desperately want it to be all over and to have our lives back! Going to be a rough night of sleep.

I slept like a baby…like a baby that has colic, hasn’t been fed in days, has wet diapers and a cold.

1000% this! Also I feel like because among 3 levels I performed the worst in L3, so my desperation compounds.

I don’t know if anyone feels this? I’m an atheist so I never care about karma or anything. But these 2 weeks I really regret that I haven’t done enough good deeds, so no good karma for me (aka failing the exam).

Felt good after finishing L3, didn’t care the result until this morning. Didn’t past, admitted to not practice enough, move on. I don’t believe in karma either but I’m thankful for the supports I got from family and friends, so don’t let karma take you done. Always do good deeds regardless, what goes around comes around.

Felt relief that my occasional nightmare-filled nights since taking the exam should finally end with the announcement of the results