Hows this job......where does it lead?

Thanks guys, The Intermediate Analyst will work with a team of individuals who are responsible for supporting the accounting, administration, reporting and control requirements of the North American Real Estate portfolio. This role will be responsible for operational processes, financial reporting and reconciliations for the North American Real Estate portfolio. Main Accountabilities: Preparation of account reconciliations. Investigates and resolves differences Completes accounting and reporting requirements for properties under development Responsible for lease setup procedures, accounting and controls for leases Responsible for recording, accounting and verification for changes in appraised value Records journal entries Reconciles US G/L accounts Suggest, implement and document process improvements Complete all Statistics Canada Surveys Liaises with Front Office on Development properties Provide backup and support for the team where necessary Miscellaneous projects or additional work as required Not exactly where i want to go but am about to lose my current job, and have a house to pay for…i figure at worst i could do this until other jobs that i would be more interested in start to reveal themselves

Not a bad idea…This role looks like Staff accountant to Senior staff accountant depending on the size of the company…It’s a good role to have till you find something else… My two cents.

its at a very very big company, i also like the thought that i could move around within the firm.

Well…Move around quick or you might become an accountant…scary!!