HR co-worker saw me in a suit this morning...

I was as discreet as possible, but the company I interviewed with is next door to my current job. I went up a backside entrance and went to the front desk in the lobby. He took FOREVER to let me go to the elevators. Then a lady from HR came by the nearby coffee bean and looked at me with an open mouth and surprised look. At this point I don’t really care. I’ve missed about 3 or 4 times in the past couple of weeks. They know I already have one foot out the door. My manager is a douche and yesterday he sent me a very fake e-mail saying how important I am to the team. He NEVER gives out compliments. I’m pretty sure the VP told him to say that to me, because I’m definitely one of the top performers here in BO/MO hell. As far as job hunting goes, this is getting pretty discouraging. The position I interviewed for was a MO Investment Analyst role. It seems like it’s practically impossible to get that FO role unless you get an IB role straight out of college. Well, they want to bring me back for 2 more rounds. Round 1 - CFO - Good impression, he wanted me to come back Round 2 (today) - Managers of MO Analytics group, pretty decent, they want me to come back Round 3 (next week) - meet with the rest of the Analytics team (2 other people) Round 4 - Meet with Port. Managers

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,784382,784606#msg-784606