HUGE disparities between CFAI vs. Schweser

I’ve been focusing on CFAI books this year as I find HUGE disparities between CFAI and Schweser (in terms or wordings on the questions, the topics CFAI focus on vs. what Schweser focuses on, etc…) I went back and took some of the exams on Qbanks and many times found myself completely lost (i.e. on some of the question, I really had no idea what Schweser is really asking) Is it just me who feels this way? or maybe I m doomed and have to go back and use Schweser for next year’s test?

At L2 Schweser is weak all around… QBank, practice exams, errata - you name it.

StatsArb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve been focusing on CFAI books this year as I > find HUGE disparities between CFAI and Schweser > (in terms or wordings on the questions, the topics > CFAI focus on vs. what Schweser focuses on, > etc…) I went back and took some of the exams on > Qbanks and many times found myself completely lost > (i.e. on some of the question, I really had no > idea what Schweser is really asking) Is it just > me who feels this way? or maybe I m doomed and > have to go back and use Schweser for next year’s > test? I noticed the same thing. However, I am a Stalla user that is supplementing with Schweser materials. There are items that Schweser focuses on that I haven’t seen anywhere else. When in doubt, I usually refer to the LOS.