Human Capital Equation

Classify the following assets as either financial capital or human capital for an investor in their 40s: 1. Expected Pension Income 2. Expected Social Security Income 3. Stock options received at the beginning of this year 4. Bonus expected at the beginning of next year 5. Current savings

1,2,4 HC 3,5 FC Edit: posted wrong #

^agreed. and while we are here, Pitt better get their sh*t together in the 2nd half or I am going to be pissed at that whole city. my bracket can’t handle a dive like that right now.

1. Expected Pension Income - Human 2. Expected Social Security Income - Human 3. Stock options received at the beginning of this year - Financial 4. Bonus expected at the beginning of next year - Human 5. Current savings - Financial If I’m right, I think it’s fair to say that as a general classification all that is expected or yet to be received through employment or as an effect of employment is human capital. Everything you already have is financial capital. Sound about right?

Jack (o’-'o) Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I’m right, I think it’s fair to say that as a > general classification all that is expected or yet > to be received through employment or as an effect > of employment is human capital. Everything you > already have is financial capital. Sound about > right? You are right, and that sounds like a fair generalization. That’s how I’m going to try to remember it anyway.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^agreed. > > and while we are here, Pitt better get their sh*t > together in the 2nd half or I am going to be > pissed at that whole city. my bracket can’t > handle a dive like that right now. They are killing me right now.

1. Expected Pension Income (FC) 2. Expected Social Security Income (FC) 3. Stock options received at the beginning of this year (HC) 4. Bonus expected at the beginning of next year (HC) 5. Current savings (FC) 1, 2, and 5: Financial Capital 3 and 4: Human Capital
  1. Expected Pension Income (HC) 2. Expected Social Security Income (FC) 3. Stock options received at the beginning of this year (HC) 4. Bonus expected at the beginning of next year (HC) 5. Current savings (FC) 2, and 5: Financial Capital 1, 3, and 4: Human Capital

Question: how do you guys delete or edit a message?

HC: 1,2,4 FC: 3,5

HC: 1,2,4 FC: 3,5 ^ is the right answer.