HuntingEntry level Analyst Job Oppurtunity Help Required

Dear All I am hunting Entry level Analyst Job Oppurtunity, I am located in UAE. I am ready to relocate if the oppurtunity offer is good. I have finished my bachelors in accountancy with good grades, however UAE its difficult to get entry level analyst oppurtunity without “contacts”. Can anyone help me get an entry level oppurtunity. Thanks guys

Just make sure that ever single employer in the UAE has your CV. I don’t want to discourage you but getting a good entry level job there is difficult from what I heard. CFA will certainly help you differentiate. Enroll for the CFA program. Don’t get too focused on jobs in the UAE. Consider also jobs (if you’re able to move freely) in Singapore, Hong Kong and others. If your bach is not top notch, the probability of securing an offer in London is approaching 0. In finance, its just how these things work. In the beginning you have to invest a lot - money, time, effort.

If you decide on Toronto, you can differentiate by NOT going for the CFA. 2x2equals4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just make sure that ever single employer in the > UAE has your CV. I don’t want to discourage you > but getting a good entry level job there is > difficult from what I heard. CFA will certainly > help you differentiate. Enroll for the CFA > program. Don’t get too focused on jobs in the > UAE. Consider also jobs (if you’re able to move > freely) in Singapore, Hong Kong and others. If > your bach is not top notch, the probability of > securing an offer in London is approaching 0. In > finance, its just how these things work. In the > beginning you have to invest a lot - money, time, > effort.