I am a undergrad student (in my final year) should i sign up for june 2015 CFA level 1?

Hi,

Im currently studying degree in Islamic Finance , and i have about a year till graduation. Im really interested in signing up for CFA level 1 next year June(2015). My question is:

1. I really want to take CFA level 1 test during my last semester (Next year)

2)Im willing to put time in studying all the materials,although subject in my degree are quite tough.

1. Is it true although if i take CFA level 1, my resume will stand out. even though my CGPA is

2.5 out of 4, and that will improve my chance of getting a job?

4)Is it advisable to take the test (Level 1) although you have no completed your studies?

5)Is june Level 1 2014 edition text book/study material content are the same as level 1 june 2015 material? because i want to start studying now. so that it will reduce my chance of failing

The reason why i really want to sign up for CFA level 1 because my my grades (CGPA) cant drastically increase since i am in final year. so i think it can increase my chance to get a job. i really dream of working in investment bank. I am willing to put time in it. can anyone advise me, should i sign up for level 1?

Thanks

:slight_smile:

Yes - register.