I AM BACK

Hey guys, Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on here…unfortunately due to some personal reasons I had to put studying on the back burner for the last 36 hours…and might have to again tomorrow…this sucks… So ZIM ZIM I am with you on this…sucks to be tied up with anything else at this time but have to do it I guess.

welcome back. i just got to the library and have a huge hangover. still, time to MOTIVATE.

My hangover is horrible, can’t get up to speed. I’ll keep on trying, though, I must go through all weak sections today so I can post some decent scores the rest of the week.

I’m jealous of your hangovers.

minor hangover here. actually played a charity golf tourney yesterday… glorious day in vancouver (visiting)

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > minor hangover here. actually played a charity > golf tourney yesterday… glorious day in > vancouver (visiting) You are telling me?!! so hard to stay at home and study with weather like this, but it’s just the start of summer, so there will me many more days…

That’s what I thought last year. May was beautiful and I was studying for L1, then the rest of the summer was rain, rain and more rain. That sucked.