I am fried

I keep reading but nothing is staying in my brain. Interest payments and where to put them for leases, bonds, and everything else, are going to be my downfall.

Take a break. Relax. Give yourself a breather. You can’t just force all this stuff down your throat.

I know. I knew there were some things i needed to work on but the more i work, the more things I find that need work! Breathe…

watch the Schweser ethics video and relax.

I feel like my brain is expanding I don’t have that much space inside my skull for it. Must be the weather:)

Will that put me to sleep KJH? Giggle…

It may. The guy reading ethics is a total Dilbert. No other way to put it. He does clearly explain the standards though. It’s a change of pace from drill and practice.

I lost like 3 pounds in 3 days… forget Subway and Jared … join CFAI

Take a break and Sleep well. You will be fired-up again.

What’s crazy is today I slept at 2:30 AM, woke up around 9:00 AM, reviewed 150 pages out of volume 4, 130 pages out of ethics/gips, and now I’m 200 pages into volume 5 on equity analysis. I’m still going to review alternative investments. I can’t wait until all of this is over…

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know. I knew there were some things i needed to > work on but the more i work, the more things I > find that need work! Breathe… That is one of the lessons I got out of b-school… the more you know, the more you realize there is so much more out there that you don’t know. There is always more wood to chop!

at one point today, i was counting on my fingers because i kept losing track in my head

like how many months from april to september? on fingers and aloud!

Give yourself an incentive. I’m going to the gym/steam room right after the test, then getting a long deep tissue massage, then going out for a few drinks Saturday night. Sunday, I’m spending all day at the beach with friends, some ribeyes, and a bunch of Negra Modelo. As long as you have something to look forward to (rather than just be nervous about), it helps ease the stress. So, think happy thoughts, and in the meantime, keep cracking those books!