I am Getting Jacked by HR

Here you go OP

Another forum classic is the “grammar” post but you need to make sure you spell it correctly!

Iteracom HOW DID YOU EMBED AN ANIMATED GIF Tell me your secrets

Like I said, I created this tread to get solutions. So far only MisterT posted something constructive to my post. Do you guys really live to post on this forum? Blackswan?

As CFA, you should approach EVERY problem based on facts and leave your silly judgments/feelings at the door. Calling be greedy and so forth adds no value to this conversation. It just shows you have no imagination and problem solving ability.

Peace

hahaha… way back when, I used to run websites on my private servers. Looks like I still got some skills…

Look, it’s a bummer when you get more money than you expected and then have to return it. I get that. But it happens. And and it doesn’t mean that you get to keep them money, especially if the mistake is caught relatively quickly. Contracts are signed and should be honored. Goofs don’t change the contract if they are easily correctable like this one.

If you’ve already spent the money, then you have to figure out how you are going to reimburse the people who gave it to you and under what terms.

I don’t quite get why you are now being paid less than you contracted, unless that’s how the reimbursement plan is going. That part seems to be not cool. Although, given the attitude projected in the thread, I can see that the guys who hired you might be wondering if they didn’t just make a huge mistake.

Using CFA as a noun is a violation of the CFAI Standards of Practice, specifically VII(B). There, I just gave you 3 points on the exam. How’s that for constructive?

In post 15 I admitted I was being greedy!!!

Thanks BCHAD…BTW they love me.

^ just not enough to pay you more $ ?

Thank you Sir, I am glad to see you coming along. Send more my way!

Fair enough. I’ll give you that one.

This was exactly what went through my head.

ZING!

CFA>CPA

Respect

No seriously how did you do that? This place is about to get radical.

I don’t know… it might be too much power in the wrong hands…

Careful Iteracom, you may be sitting on the keys to AF’s nuclear age.

I think it’s better if I just did this…

^ Mind=Blown