I am new to this forum....

Hello everybody, I just wanted to say hello-I am going to pass level 2 on Saturday and you will see me a lot in this forum the next months. Looking forward to good discussions with hopefully not a lot of you:)

nice… nice… nice… I hope we can be friends

you my friend exhibit overconfidence. Good luck though

Don’t scare him yet. :slight_smile:

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t scare him yet. :slight_smile: LOL - wait until Friday?

Sorry, SuperChef but I hope I never see you ever again unless its on my own Terms. I do not want to be hear 1 year from today.

I smell what the chef is cooking!!!

superchef Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello everybody, > > I just wanted to say hello-I am going to pass > level 2 on Saturday and you will see me a lot in > this forum the next months. > > Looking forward to good discussions with hopefully > not a lot of you:) Besides assuming you are going to pass (which may be justifiable)… you are also seeming to assume that the denizens of this forum are going to be back, that is they are going to flunk… that unfortunately doesn’t look like an terrible assumption when applied to me… J

Hey Superchef! You have a style. Don’t you? Nice confidence! Welcome to the forum!! But now you have to live up to our expectations.

^What expectation??

I expect a pass with above average from all topics from a confident superchef.

^— mo34 is going for a kill with > 70% on all topics this year to complete his flawless streak