I am of EE major doing software job

and I’m considering switching to financial modeling type of job. Took level 1 last June, I figured I was among the top 1%, so I was a bit overly confident on the level 2 test, did not do as well as I expected. This is my first post by the way.

hi this is my 5000+ post btw.

symphony Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and I’m considering switching to financial > modeling type of job. Took level 1 last June, I > figured I was among the top 1%, so I was a bit > overly confident on the level 2 test, did not do > as well as I expected. > This is my first post by the way. thanks - have a nice day

How would you even know that you’re a top 1%? I’m sure this is a violation of Code & Standards.

Didn’t you read - ‘He figured’ ? fxl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How would you even know that you’re a top 1%? > > I’m sure this is a violation of Code & Standards.

I guess the good thing is that if the top 1% didn’t feel great about the exam, then the rest of us are in good shape…

fxl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How would you even know that you’re a top 1%? > > I’m sure this is a violation of Code & Standards. All Indians are in the top 1%…

How Indians come into picture?

wait a second…BASTARDS… I knew my mom wasn’t joking when she told me they sent me a “1% ribbon” in the mail…F*CK…MEATLOAF!!!

Agree with Kabhii… From where did Indians came into the discussion… And offcourse its difficult to figure out one’s percentile for CFA exam…@symphony - how did you manage to do that?