I am sleep deprieved yet ..... I am sleepless now.... Any suggestions to keep calm till the results time tomorrow?

Good to know… Am a Level 1 Candidate. I just updated my profile here after taking the exams and having 90% sure I will make it. Hope am not violating any Ethics Standard here… ? If the worse happen then I will update my profile to Level 1…

once more into the fray…

into the last good fight i’ll ever know.

live and die on this day.

live and die on this day.

just say “The Grey” thought it was pretty inspiring quote and quite fitting for the folks of us on here that is “fighting” the CFA curriculum :slight_smile:

dont know why but im not feeling anxious at all… i have tried hard and i just feel whatever happen will be best for me…

if i pass, i will register for level 2 in june 2013 and if God forbid i flunked, i will register for level 1 again in december…

decision made… im ready to go either way…

wishing everyone The Best of Luck…

Does anyone know if they are released in alphabetical order (by surname). 9am NYC = 11pm Sydney and Im wondering if its worth staying up

Worrying that you don’t know that you’re violating the standards. Good luck in the Ethics section.

Alright people… forget about minute observations as the wait is finally gonna be over… I wish all of you ALL THE BEST

I bet you cannot sleep even if you try to :stuck_out_tongue:

True that. i had trouble sleeping the night of the exam as well…just had a coffee at work. that can’t help either

… @ 9am… big Red button will be pushed to make 38% -45% of candidates happy.and others another short journey for level 1.

Feeling nervous!

Good luck everyone, not much time left!

Feeling nervous

Good luck everyone, not much time left!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4G4mcYOXMA

Thank goodness we get results by email, what if it was by post

We so need a “Like” button on Analyst Forum … i wud have clicked it for this post

Finally I get to have some good sleep with good dreams :slight_smile: