I am sleep deprieved yet ..... I am sleepless now.... Any suggestions to keep calm till the results time tomorrow?

[original post removed]

So now the D-day has already arrived, the wait is gonna be even more harder till 6:30 pm IST.

The way I see it is why be nervous at all? Whatever control you had of the outcome already passed (pun intended)…so just relax try to forget about it until tomorrow morning. The time to feel nervous is right before the exam since thats when it really matters (although can hurt scores). Since you’re L1 you are going to have to start studying pretty soon again anyway…just depends if its L1 or L2.

As everyone says…its just an exam…and it can be retaken…not the end of the world.

ahh youth

I just visited the CFA website and when I tried logging in,the exam details page in my account shows that Dec 2012 registration can be done… Is it that they have already updated my account coz I have not made it this time or is it in general it has been updated? I even dont know if it was updated long back.

@Alladin: I feel that I am behaving like a super anxious and over reacting youth …

Please help

alcohol my friend alcohol…hick hick

you have a lot of posts to be trolling :slight_smile:

[:matrix:]

i think that option is available for everyone regardless of whether you pass or fail.

Yes it is

That really helps … thanks

i’ve taken a day off from work so that i can spend the whole day in front of my laptop. I’d have not been able to concentrate on my work anyway. Moreover if i swing my arm in distress or delight after reading the official mail, i’d rather have the vase on my table at home break than the brand new LED screen on my office table. My boss was joking with me the other day that he will not penalize me for any loss of office property if i just dont take a day off and report at work. I said i dont trust you boss. Jee!!! this waiting game is very painful.

The three biggest fears i have (in reverse order) are

3). I dont want the pain of going through the whole curriculum all over again.

2). December 2012 is near and i dont want to be in the red again in december; after finding myself in red in june

1). My sister’s fiance has also appeared in the exam (worst case scenario, i fail and he passes)

Cool down Man. It will be ok

Mine is also like yours…It means both of us have fail the exams…Who can proof it otherwise please help us calm down the stress…

Waiting…

Chill guys, the portal is always a bit misleading during these times,now as in the past…there is NOTHING on the website that would give you a hint as to what your results will be

i cant see that on my profile … what is it man? can you send me a link to the registration page?

U r right

You just proved it my friend … You are a level II candidate and if your account page says ‘Dec 2012 registrations open’ , it does not make sense. for a level 2 candidate to have registrations in Dec

You just proved it my friend … You are a level II candidate and if your account page says ‘Dec 2012 registrations open’ , it does not make sense. for a level 2 candidate to have registrations in Dec

[/quote]

Now that’s an analyst with attention to detail!

wait…

so are you saying we technically know whether we failed or not already?!