I believe....

there was a thread dedicated to me by a dear friend…but it has been pulled off this forum… before I even got a chance to see it…! I’d love to know what that was all about…

lot of censoring going on these days it seems…

BugEyedEarl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lot of censoring going on these days it seems… ==================================== ya with people like you hanging out here

i saw it. Your friend said that he had just won 1 billion USD and wanted to share half of it with you.

^^ uhuh… did he also mention that i’m the queen of england…?

it said u are a middle aged man in real life.

haha! that would’ve been fun to read… why the heck was it taken off…

Maybe because it linked to a check for a quadrillion Zimbabwe dollars? http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/2008/09/can-you-break-a.html Or maybe that will just be this thread…

I got cold feet and requested it be pulled. Didn’t know if people would take it serious and think you were a middle aged male craigslister plus it might backfire and blow my cover on craigslist.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got cold feet and requested it be pulled. > Didn’t know if people would take it serious and > think you were a middle aged male craigslister > plus it might backfire and blow my cover on > craigslist. argh! BS…i’m gonna get you…!