I CAN SEE THE LINK TO REGISTER FOR THE LEVEL III EXAM!!!

I think if there is any pattern then it should be in the candidate number!! Whats your first three digits??

I remember last year what happened to those canadiates who get III registration link all passed. I can’t recall rest of them all failed or not, I believe some of them passed as well so there must be a time they start to update the link. This weekend web down is excellent chances for them to do it. I don’t know how they examine the paper. If all the paper are sent to central processing, then probably they would update by canadiate number or just random If the paper stays in your exam center, we would see they get updated by location

I can see the link, and hopefully you all know I wouldn’t joke about something like this.

What’s you guys’ canadidate number and exam center We might find some pattern here

I see a link to register for Level 4 exam!!!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see a link to register for Level 4 exam!!! Lol, Poor dude, that’s very good, I think by year 2015, they would have CFA level 4:D

sh*t. i know ilvino’s not lying. i suppose i should check mine.

Looks like I failed.

i’ve got nothing but level 2 registration… like dinesh and mcleod… fck. i just ruined my weekend.

guys CHILL, i didnt have a link even 15 mins before when everyone else had it. And i tsill passed. RELAX, it is not over until it is over

When need the almighty kabhi to chime in. I just told my wife that i failed. That’s rough.

csk, thanks for that, man… but i feel like i just saw fail on the results screen.

So far, only three of about 15 people have seen the link. There is no way that 80% of AF posters failed, so if you dont see a link, it most likely does not mean that you automatically failed.

That means i failed. i just see registration for level 2

I am not as worried now, seeing that several others don’t see it on this board.

pierovic18 , do you see “Register for Level 2” or “CFA Program Level II Registration” ?

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’ve got nothing but level 2 registration… like > dinesh and mcleod… fck. i just ruined my weekend. We are doomed! I tried again and I still see ‘CFA Program Level II Registration’. I am already started feelin unwell and up for a sick leave this tuesday. I am confused because ilvino cannot lie and on the other end champs like cfasf and mcleod can’t fail… So I am stuck-in-the-middle with my stars… oh well let’s wait for it to happen.

CFA Program Level II Registration, thats all what I see. Those who see level 3 registration please give me your login and password. I will check. I will not distribute to anyone your personal info. Guarantee.

I am going to refresh the screen every 10 sec until tuesday

Or take a screen shot and post it for everyone to see