I Can't Log In to Bookstore (Good Sign?)

I Can’t Log In to Bookstore (Good Sign?)

I just logged into the bookstore and can see the following: Welcome DM CFA Institute Member Dont know what to make of this. Could not sign into the bookstore a few minutes back.

I just tried again and it now lets me in. It also says the same thing to me. It must have just been down for a while.

Try Signing in for the CFA Program III Registration link. Pls let me know what it says.

Rain_Maker and Qwerty76 are you CFA institute members? I logged in bookstore and got the same, but I am already CFAI member. My account home looks like yours Rain_maker

Yes, I am a member. ahb- Did you try clicking on the CFA Program Level III Registration Link?

rain_maker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, I am a member. > > ahb- Did you try clicking on the CFA Program Level > III Registration Link? Yes found the registeration link with no tick. On the right side found a list of exam centers. Hope this doesn’t mean bad

ahb - I feel like crying. I think I did well on the exam. qwerty- can you check and advise what you see?

rain_maker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahb - I feel like crying. I think I did well on > the exam. > > qwerty- can you check and advise what you see? It let me into the bookstore, but when I go back to the CFAI site I don’t see a registration link. I could be in the wrong place, but under my “Account Access” I only have “Profile” Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education “Customer Service” Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request If you want me to check another location for anything, can you post a link to make sure I’m in the right spot? Thanks.