I CANT STOP VOMITING!!!!

Do you think its because I’m nervous? Maybe it was that tuna, coleslaw, Dijon mustard and pickled herring sandwich on focaccia bread with extra anchovies I had for breakfast.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food

Maybe you’re pregnant…happened to that sheman in Oregon.

I’d suggest taking some activated charcoal (it’s going to clean your system) http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Elements-Activated-Charcoal-Powder/dp/B000TQ48D0/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1212592591&sr=8-4 and drink water. otherwise your body will get dehydrated.

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you think its because I’m nervous? Maybe it > was that tuna, coleslaw, Dijon mustard and pickled > herring sandwich on focaccia bread with extra > anchovies I had for breakfast. I think you just had 3000 mg of sodium. It’s like drinking a glass of salt water. Sounds disgusting anyway.

they use charcoal sometimes when someone has recently ingested a toxin. i’m not sure how charcoal would remove “toxins” already absorbed within your system i gotta go and study … thanks for the diversion.

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you think its because I’m nervous? Maybe it > was that tuna, coleslaw, Dijon mustard and pickled > herring sandwich on focaccia bread with extra > anchovies I had for breakfast. holy crap…I think its your breath making your own body nauseous.

“I think you just had 3000 mg of sodium. It’s like drinking a glass of salt water. Sounds disgusting anyway.” Oddly enough, I *did* wash it down with a giant glass of salt water.